It’s National Lipstick Day 💄 which means I’m dishing all about my signature lip color, the steps I take to achieve it and how you can too!
1. I start prepping my lips with my favorite sugar lip scrub in warm vanilla (if some gets in your mouth, you won’t hate it 😉)
2. A smoothing lip balm/mask! I’ve been using this one for 2-3 years - as someone with dry skin/lips, this is my FAV balm.
3. I line my lips with a dark pink liquid matte lipstick - this one is the PERFECT color and called ‘Trophy Wife’
4. I fill in with a lipstick (I use the nude lipstick in Crème D’Nude for a lighter look and the liquid lipstick in Rose Blush for a bolder/ more pink and contrasting look)
5. Top with a touch of shimmering gloss in the middle and voila! 💋
I’ve tagged all the items so you can perfect your 👄 too! Give it a try and tag me so I can see your beautiful look!
You can instantly shop my looks by following me on the LIKEtoKNOW.it shopping app @liketoknow.it #liketkit http://liketk.it/2Tnla